BLOG POST ANNOUNCEMENT

BLOG POST
ANNOUNCEMENT 





Hello everyone, I have been a bit busy lately and not finding enough time for posting anything on this site I had planned lots of things initially but over time lot of those ideas have sort of died maybe because I procrastinated, as you might be aware of i want to write on different things and maybe sometimes you will find those helpful (most of the time they will be a waste of you time, depending on your perspective), but to write on different things I can't just wait for ideas to come that thing doesn't really work for me, what I think will work is if i become more consistent and initially force myself to write even when I don't feel like now this might sound bad but for an absolute beginner like me it isn't really that bad, in fact this is how we start learning most of the things.



SO WHAT NOW ?

I have decided that from now on, I will try and post a weekly blog post on any particular topic i will take like a week to write it(even though I know I will procrastinate and start working just a day before) but hey a man can dream !
So from next Sunday i.e, 1st of september I will start posting something here and yes let me be very specific and warn you not only my content but also my english and research will be wacky at least at first and I will hopefully improve eventually. 
 I will also share behind the scenes experience and along the lines I will even drop an editing tutorial explaining how i edit stuff but hopefully, I actually want to be perfect in my editing related article and that is why i want to experiment and practise with other small blogs before I write that I hope ya’ll understand 



WHY START WRITING ?
The reason why i am all of a sudden giving so much effort to writing instead of editing videos you might ask .. well the reason is earlier this year I found out that I enjoy writing a lot, not as much as video editing but still a lot and when I look back now the only trophy that i ever won in my school life was a first prize in an essay competition back in 2011 lol, weird flex 
Its not like i am very good at it or something, it's just that I enjoy writing and i can enter flow state very easily while writing, if you don't know what flow state is then stay tuned i'll write(rip-off jk) an article on it too very soon 



THANKS FOR READING YOU CAN NOW GO AWAY NOW BYE

If you are among my first batch of readers i really appreciate you, you are like my test subjects XD so if you find anything interesting then maybe leave a comment down below or if you find something that i wrote isn't really correct then lemme know and I will try and fight with you and defend my false claims ๐Ÿ˜ค

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

How did the 14 days digital detox go ?

Hi ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Personal rewind 2019