Personal rewind 2019


Happy New year 2020, i hope *insert generic new year wishes*
I wrote this article on 31st of Dec 2019 so ignore the tense ok continue reading...
With the year coming to an end, taking a look back now at how things were in the beginning of the year vs now reveals how much I have changed this year. By far this year has been the most rewarding in terms of personal development, I have learnt practical lessons of some of the most generic things that happens to a teenager even tho i am not one XD I have learnt things the hard way this year and realized maybe learning from others isn’t the best way to go when it comes to personal development. We must face certain things in life alone which changes us forever and so I have.

Having faced such 'unique general' situations I did what anyone else would do start looking for answers even though I knew most of them deep down but for the sake of experience I did a lot of research on things like personal development, motivation, health and emotional wellbeing aka mental health.

In my quest to all these I have come across various terms like digital minimalism. flow, neuroplasticity, etc all of these are closely linked to psychology. I also discovered how most of my problems are abstract and can be dealt with just the right mindset but the thing I also learned was that having the right mindset isn’t an option but an ‘habit’ you cant just go from being mentally fucked up to being like TRB the brain needs time to repair/rewire itself.

All these made me develop a liking for psychology an neuroscience. Not to mention I also read a lot of books by lot I mean like 8-9 but compared to the past me who had never ever completed any book, it was a huge achievement for me.I even started tracking my activities to transform them into habits.
And not to mention also ran a lot, maybe less than last year but still i did run a lot and running was one of the main reason why i was able to recover from anxiety and sadness, I am a huge fan and advocate of running and fitness even though i am not in any best shape still my liking towards physical activities does bias my opinions. I also did two social media detox this year 1st one was of 7 days from 4th april - 11th april the 2nd one was of 14 days 5th to 19th december, in order to improve my digital hygiene which i am not very sure it did but atleast i realized how useless social media is and how its quite easy for me to stay away. However there are things which i haven't quite accomplished this year like abstinence from pmo which i will try to accomplish in 2020.

This year [2019] had a real shitty beginning for me, I was super sad and confused, nothing made sense. Then I started watching YouTube videos and read books and became even more nihilist XD but the thing is like I have said before the brain repairs itself it just needs time and so it did. Eventually I found myself back in track, not perfectly in but way better than before. Turns out the old  saying "time heals" is actually true.

Ok coming back to the topic of rewind, in terms of uploading memes I didn’t really make big achievement this year since I posted very less often. But earlier this year one of my meme got super viral and a web article was written on it and it also got reposted by some big pages which ended up giving me a follower boost and then again in July beerbicep shared one of my video and it was a 2nd wave of followers XD oh even abhish matthew reposted one of my shitpost lol I mean in terms of this temporary exposure I did quite good but tbh deep down I know from editing pov I didn’t really improve a lot in fact I sort of degraded since I spent less time on editing complex things like last year, so my goal for next year will be to improve a lot on my editing.

Which brings me to my next point which is an announcement I have made several times in the past, that I am working on a meme decade rewind and hopefully it will be up by 5th of jan, the fact that I am not being able to upload it on 31st doesn’t really bother me much since I have been very busy in the last few days also it’s a short of big project for me, so I didn’t wanted to rush it. Any way I am editing it a bit by bit everyday not gonna pull a George rr martin on my upload don’t worry.


Its 2020 now at the time of publishing this but at the time of writing this it was 2019, not gonna change the tense of the above written paragraph but heh happy new year I don’t really wish new year, coz its kinda cringe and super generic but still for the sake of ethics felt like writing here XD ok bye see you  

Comments

  1. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really epic man. hope you doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helo TRB from 2019 . U did great in 2020 . Keep up 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best for 2021!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Hi 😌

How did the 14 days digital detox go ?