New Page Announcement




Well hello everyone I started a new page on Instagram today and it is about what this website was supposed to be, so in a sense does that mean blogs are dead ? well they have been pretty dead in the first place so its kinda funny to think that XD

The thing about traditional blogging is that its kinda old and people these days don’t really care about,
I knew this very clearly while I started to blog but I still just wanted to do it for the experience.
And well I did and one thing I learnt is that these social media sites have trained us to be more inclined towards rewards like interaction of audience things like comments and likes.
So when those things are not delivered to a content creator they start feeling less satisfied and slowly stop investing their energy which is something that has happened to me I guess.
I haven’t lost my interest in popular non fiction books though XD but I lately I haven’t been committing much time to reading so I devised a new plan to trick me not only in reading more but also remembering more.
And that is well you guessed it by posting the things that I learn online in a place where I will get proper feedback so I can continue learning and exploring the topics even more.
Now I know memory is a tricky thing and we mostly forget the things that we learn and only way to keep information relevant is to keep exposing ourselves to that particular / related information. Thanks cognition 😔👍🏼 so to combat well I wouldn’t say combat more like to cooperate with my brain on retaining the essential information I will be taking notes and then making posts outta them.
Def. easier than editing a teeaarbee video but will be time consuming. But I will get to learn a lot of new things. While posting on my main I was creatively bounded by a lot of factors now well I will still be restricted to a lot of things but I can do few things which I wasn’t able to do with my last few pages.
For now I will open a wordpress site for my post ig and will link it with some service that will automatically post anything that I post on my page lets see what I can do I kinda wanted to make all those things happen in this website but I lack web development knowledge and this website doesn’t have any host server as of now its just hosted in blogger which restricts a lot of customization so lemme see what I can do about that
But for now you can go follow my new page on Instagram and stay tuned for more

Comments

Popular Posts

How did the 14 days digital detox go ?

Hi 😌

Personal rewind 2019