Hi ๐Ÿ˜Œ


Today seemed like the perfect day to start my blog, so i decided to connect my domain to this blog
i am quite sure you know me from my memes unless you are from the future and i am some sort of dark magician which is very unlikely to happen but who knows ๐Ÿฅด 


well for now, i will update the site with all my social network links and stuff and soon start writing blogs on editing and ______ ๐Ÿ˜‰

also i will list the softwares, plugins and scripts that i use

finally i will make a special section where i am going to mention the songs that i have used in my previous memes and also upcoming ones  


I will keep updating you guys about this site on instagram 

stay tuned

Comments

  1. har kisi chut me ghusne ko tyaar nhi,




    ye mera land h koi congress ki sarkaar nhi❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Editing classes with teeaarbee��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moments with Tea Arrrr Bee ��☠️��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger more like ๐Ÿ…ฑ️ong lo๐Ÿ…ฑ️er trb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vlog bhi Bana na re Bandar mast

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teeeee Aaaaaar veeeee haiiiii trv trv trv tashan (pls keep this song as theme song of the website)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya cool, but still waiting for a TRB p*rnhub account๐Ÿ˜ด

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are yaar Mera khara ho Gaya. Aaaha. Matlab aisa khara ho Gaya ki baith hi nahi raha. Oo ahh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

How did the 14 days digital detox go ?

Personal rewind 2019