INDIAN YOUTUBE MEMERS



Almost forgot about writing a blog for today rip but here I am writing I hope I finish this on time so for my 2nd blog post
Let’s talk about these scumbags who upload meme compilation videos on youtube and since 90% of my readers are from india lets specifically talk about Indian meme youtubers
I never wanted to write any negative stuff in here but after what beindian did recently I had to write it.
I appreciate every form of art and well memes are one of them doesn’t matter how bad a meme is subjectively a part of me will always be appreciative of it but it seems like these Indian youtubers are really tryna challenge me
Lets take a look at the search result of youtube



Ignore mememandir look at the thumbnails and views  
Lets take a look at there channel



So this guy started from v3 then went straight to 7 ok no problem but I guess you all can predict the content looking at those god awful thumbnails

Then there’s this guy



To be honest they are very small and if you feel like I am targeting them then let me assure you I am not however they are misusing the thumbnail and title feature to such an extent that it has become common to them to make lets say bad videos and name them as dank memes … and the people who browse them have become habituated to them … which is definitely what I and mememandir wanted back when we started … and guess kisne initially kachra felaya ??? …. Yes you guessed it right 

yo boi rkbeindian




He has a surprising number of subs on youtube and if he would have gained it all by uploading his own work maybe I wouldn’t have much problem but the thing is he fucking steals videos of smaller creator initially he used to steal without credits and when he got called out and got striked by them he started giving credits .. now if you are a small creator and beindian approaches to you and says lemme feature your content on my channel you will gain lot of exposure I am sure you will be tempted to say yes which is whats happening, let me tell you , you wont get shit for your content which has been uploaded by a bigger creator [unless its on a platform which is easily accessible like Instagram repost]
He claims to be a independent creator gets support from his subs who think he is an independent creator but behind the scene steals meme ideas acting like an eveil corporation …
Now you might ask why is he so successful then,  [if you corelated success with views and sub ]

well the answer to your question is consistency, he is very consistent at putting stuff on his channel and yes it requires some hard work and that is the only reason he is successful

Btw he is the only Indian meme uploader on youtube earning from youtube monetization, even mememandir’s channel hasn’t been approvaed for monetization and neither mine[which isn’t a problem for me] …. Now most over smart newbies think beindian is earning from making this simple compilation let us make too and they try their hand at this form of art and succesd in terms on number[views] but not the art and very soon they realize they aren’t going to earn from this because of youtube’s new strict policy of copyright,

How does beindian earn then ?

his channel got approved for monetization back in 2017 before youtube monetization hammer[feb 2018]


Beindian has been known for scamming small creators on insta too once he scammed a meme page in the name of story shoutout he edited the amount of views in his story and told him “look at the views you want these ? then pay me 150rs and I will give you a shoutout” and the boy did and guess what beindian paise lekar farar ho gya FFFF later beindian came back and edited a paytm screenshot lmao imagine the level of skem I shouldn’t have mentioned so much details but this is nothing compared to the meme stealing that he does, he even used to steal mememandir's videos earlier and after mememandir striked him he stopped uploading his video but continued stealing videos from other creators without credits there are several others like aditya khan and hunterrr but recently i got to know succ_my_meme_ninja's meme got stolen and he striked him beindian was about to get deleted but then i guess he agreed on giving everyone credits

Like i am against posting other's content whether you do it with or without credits its stealing none the less unless your target is to give the other person a shoutout and if you do that once in few months then i guess its fine but continuously posting other stuffs thats corporate level shit and i hate that 


look beindian if you are reading this maybe you are hardworking and opportunist which is absolutely fine but man you gotta have some ethics dude you cant simple scam kids like this, you are not only polluting the meme thing but also influencing others like you to do what you do 


The whole Indian meme scene is fucked up because of this I even mentioned it in a video I posted on 1st April even tho that video was a p̷̼͖̠͙̄̓͒̅r̴̢̟̳̼͎͌̅̑̅ā̷̰̍͜n̷̼̰̼̪̖͕̅̈́k̴̼̤̏͋̃̍͛͂̀̈́͂ but some of things mentioned in the video , I would rather say most of things in that video is true.



Yes I agree I made shit thumbnails and kinda misleading title too by naming my videos danker Indian memes but to be very honest I did all those ironically kinda wanted to troll the grown up 4chaners but lmao these new comers on youtube completely changed the scene.
And that is also part of the reason why I don’t post in my youtube channel much I could do what beindian does and whatever he is doing isn’t very smart either, simple business tricks which btw wont last for long if he doesn’t become mature enough and continue with his non ethical mindless consistency well then there’s nothing I could do but hey some bois of community are organizing something which they belive might open beindian’s eye so maybe join them link below





this last part of the blog will be removed soon … best of luck comrades

so to end this there isn’t much that I’d like to write on this matter this is kinda my first rant on someone big I always respect big creators ignoring all the cringe that they bring upon this world but this isn’t about its about ethics   
let’s see how this Indian meme community on youtube evolves 

and please don’t watch those videos on YouTube  


Comments

  1. LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM, TRB IS SPITTING STRAIGHT FACTS😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's over for y'all the day TRV gets consistent 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. His memes are cancerous. All he does is Bollywood songs memes. Prolly one more reason why he's being viewed by so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe I really didn't think k sayman says hi trb hai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

How did the 14 days digital detox go ?

Hi 😌

Personal rewind 2019